Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Karen Ann - Not Going Anywhere


This is why I always wonder / I am a pond full of regrets / I always try to not remember rather than forget / This is why I always whisper / When vagabonds are passing by / I tend to keep myself away from their goodbyes /

Tide will rise and fall along the bay
/ and I'm not going anywhere / I'm not going anywhere / People come and go and walk away / but I'm not going anywhere / I'm not going anywhere /

This is why I always whisper
/ I am a river with a spell / I like to hear but not to listen / I like to say but not to tell / This is why I always wonder / There's nothing new under the sun /
I won't go anywhere so give my love to everyone
/

Tide will rise and fall along the bay
/ and I'm not going anywhere / I'm not going anywhere / People come and go and walk away / but I'm not going anywhere / I'm not going anywhere /

陪著我 一直陪著我這樣的一個女子。

No comments: